Workspot has been making great strides in our various efforts to collaborate with, support, and engage with our global community of customers, partners, peers, and cloud desktop experts & enthusiasts. As part of these efforts, we are committed to providing thought leadership and educational opportunities for the benefit of the industry.
On the SPOT!, our thought leadership virtual event series, features industry luminaries discussing the hottest topics in tech. We kicked off the series with Mark Templeton in an epic 2-part episode. These super enlightening and lively fireside-chat discussions are now available on-demand for your viewing pleasure! Episode 3 will be announced in the coming weeks.
- On the SPOT! Episode 1 – Why cloud desktops for a work from anywhere world
- On the SPOT! Episode 2 – Modernizing IT with SaaS – The top criteria for DaaS providers
In addition to On the SPOT!, we host a Cloud Strategies webinar series to share Workspot cloud desktop strategies, case studies, and best practices. Register now for Cloud Architects Reveal Their Secrets that will happen live on July 1. And check out these popular webinars on-demand:
- CIO Roundtable on Remote Work – CIOs share their experiences and lessons learned sending their workers home practically overnight & supporting them through an unprecedented time.
- Ask the Architect with Michael Keen – Workspot Cloud Solution Architect shares his top 10 tips for the adoption & rollout of a wall-to-wall cloud desktop & cloud workstation implementation.
- How to Avoid Buying Physical Servers & Workstations – Mead & Hunt’s Andy Knauf shares his experience with a variety of desktop solutions & why he went all-in with cloud workstations.
And now we’re excited to introduce our latest community initiative, The SPOT! In this quarterly Cloud Desktop E-Newsletter, we’ll be bringing together the latest cloud desktop and digital transformation community resources from around the world.
The SPOT will feature news and content to keep you in-the know, such as:
- Industry thought leadership
- Tech community articles & updates
- Digital transformation success stories
- Business & technical best practices
Issue 1 of The SPOT is coming to an inbox near you this quarter, so make sure you’re on the list to receive it!