Last Updated: February 4, 2020
This Content Acceptable Use Policy for acceptable use of Workspot DaaS Services is a supplement to, and is governed by and subject to, the Workspot Desktop as a Service (DaaS) Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”). Capitalized terms in this Content Acceptable Use
Policy will have the meanings ascribed in the Agreement unless otherwise defined in this policy.
Company shall comply with any Acceptable Use Policy promulgated by an IaaS provider under its form of agreement with respect to IaaS services applicable to the Online Product Services subscribed by Company from Workspot under the Agreement. In particular, consistent with its obligations under the Microsoft Customer Agreement, Company shall comply with the following requirements with respect to acceptable use of the Workspot DaaS Services:
Neither Company, nor its Affiliates or End Users that access an Online Product Service through
Company, may use an Online Product Service:
- in a way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree;
- to violate the rights of others;
- to try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service, device, data, account or network;
- to spam or distribute malware;
- in a way that could harm the Online Product Service or impair anyone else’s use of it;
- in any application or situation where failure of the Online Product Service could lead to the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to severe physical or environmental damage; or
- to assist or encourage anyone to do any of the above.