Workspot recently worked together with the AWS team to launch Workspot Cloud PCs for Amazon WorkSpaces Core. This solution combines Workspot’s enterprise-proven SaaS platform for delivering Cloud PCs with the security, global reliability, and cost efficiency of the AWS infrastructure. The solution is completely transforming end-user computing by modernizing outdated VDI and reducing the IT overhead and security risks associated with large fleets of physical PCs. Now there’s a technical guide available from our friends on the Amazon Workspaces Core team.
Workspot delivers Cloud PCs for enterprise use cases across multiple AWS cloud regions. We are pleased to extend the choices Enterprise customers have for deploying Cloud PCs to include Amazon WorkSpaces Core. We make it simple to deploy, scale and troubleshoot Cloud PCs across all Amazon WorkSpaces Core regions via a single admin console. Workspot provides both persistent and non-persistent desktops, virtual apps and hosted shared desktops, as well as GPU accelerated desktops in AWS. Customers can go “all-in” on the cloud, or they can deploy Cloud PCs in the cloud and on-prem in their own data center, tailoring the deployment to the unique needs of each organization.
Our solution uniquely delivers significant business benefits that have not been achievable previously, including fast time-to-initial-value, innovative cost-optimization techniques, performance that delights even the most demanding end users, and global, real-time Cloud PC observability and health analysis using Workspot Watch and Workspot Trends.
The team at AWS has produced a blog with all the technical details about how to provision, configure and deploy Workspot Cloud PCs for Amazon WorkSpaces Core. This is the blog for you if you want to know more about licensing, creating an Amazon WorkSpaces custom bundle, joining the domain, setting up the Workspot Enterprise Connector and RD Gateway, managing the desktop VM, connecting with the Workspot Client, and more. Access the blog from the Amazon Workspaces Core team, “How to Set Up Workspot Cloud PCs and Amazon WorkSpaces Core” now.
To learn more:
Check out our product announcement “Workspot announces Cloud PCs powered by Amazon WorkSpaces Core” by Ivan O’Mahony, Senior Product Manager for AWS End User Computing services, focused on Amazon WorkSpaces Core.
- Go to workspot.com/AWS and signup for the Early Access Product Program for Workspot Cloud PCs for Amazon WorkSpaces Core.
- You can also come and see Workspot and AWS together in Nashville at the IGEL Disrupt 2023 event April 3rd through 5th at the Gaylord Resort and Conference Center. Our CEO, Amitabh Sinha, will be highlighting Workspot Cloud PCs for Amazon WorkSpaces Core during the early Wednesday general session. We’ll have live demos in the Expo Hall and I’ll be there along with Mark Callahan to share the latest innovations during our Workspot Technical Bootcamp and Breakout sessions.
And we’re saving the best for last as we share a very special treat for the EUC community: Mark Templeton’s Closing Keynote where he’ll be answering the top three questions he gets all the time:
1) What have you been up to?
2) Why Workspot? (he’s our Workspot Board Chairman)
3) What does the future hold?
No spoiler alerts here, but VDI Modernization is a core theme of Mark’s keynote, and his signature “One More Thing…” will pique your imagination – Cloud PCs could evolve in ways you may have never imagined. Hope to see you there!