Workspot Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: July 6 2020
This Workspot Acceptable Use Policy for acceptable use of Workspot Cloud Services is a supplement to, and is governed by and subject to, the Workspot Cloud Subscription Agreement (“Agreement”). Capitalized terms in this Workspot Acceptable Use Policy will have the meanings ascribed in the Agreement unless otherwise defined in this policy.
Company shall comply with any acceptable use policy promulgated by an IaaS Provider with respect to a Utilized IaaS applicable to the Workspot Cloud Services subscribed by Company from Workspot under the Agreement. In particular, the Google acceptable use policy for GCP may be found at https://cloud.google.com/terms/aup and the Microsoft acceptable use for Microsoft Azure may be found at https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/legal/subscription-agreement/.
Neither Company, nor its Affiliates or End Users that access an Online Product Service through Company, may use an Online Product Service:
- in a way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree, or to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website)
- to try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service, device, data, account or network;
- to spam or distribute malware or to otherwise intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- in a way that could harm the Online Product Service or impair or interfere with anyone else’s use of the Online Product Service, or the equipment to provide it;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Online Product Service;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”);
- to use the Online Product Service, or any interfaces provided with the Online Product Service, to access any other product or service of an IaaS Provider in a manner that violates the terms of service of such IaaS Provider for such product or service.
- in any application or situation where failure of the Online Product Service could lead to the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to severe physical or environmental damage; or
- to assist or encourage anyone to do any of the above.
Current Acceptable Use Policy