Manufacturing Firm Chooses Workspot VDI to Enable Secure Mobility and Support BYOD
How do you cost-effectively support secure, instant-access to desktops and apps for a growing, mobile salesforce?
In the last 10 years, Hydradyne has grown from 16 to 33 locations, and from 100 to over 500 employees. As BYOD became a productivity imperative, the IT team struggled to ensure secure access to corporate apps and data, as well as issues that severely affected performance and salesforce productivity.
• Move from a 3-tier infrastructure to a simpler, hyper-converged infrastructure
• Flexibly support BYOD, choosing which apps to publish by user role
• With a few clicks, easily deploy, by user, 15 apps as well as network file shares and websites for CRM, analytics and payroll administration
• Reduced IT – and end user – complexity
• Ability to phase out corporate-owned devices
• Fast, easy, secure mobile access
• Accelerated time-to-productivity for new employees
• Reallocate IT time to strategic, high-value projects
“Workspot VDI is so easy to use”
“When we were looking at mobility solutions, the big players just didn’t make sense for our mid-sized firm. When you’re looking at hundreds versus thousands of users, it’s not cost-effective. Workspot is priced in our sweet spot.”
Mike O’Neill – Director of IT