Cloud Desktops for Life Sciences
Workspot is an insanely simple, turnkey service for delivering enterprise-class virtual desktops, apps, and workstations from Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud. We deliver value to you on day one with our unmatched business model, offering customers flat-rate subscription pricing that includes Azure and Google Cloud compute costs and Go-Live Deployment Services.
Researchers, scientists and designers in life sciences organizations such as biotech, pharma, biomed, and medical device manufacturers need high-performance computing power to accelerate data-mining and analysis, visualize genomics data and render 3D models of medical devices, among many other requirements. To speed time-to-market, efficient, real-time collaboration between users is essential. The highly computational, data-intensive and collaborative nature of the life sciences industry requires state-of-the-art IT infrastructure to stay competitive and accelerate growth.
Workspot cloud desktops solutions on Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud meet or exceed the app performance standards of life sciences power users, a feat that is not easily achieved. With secure access to virtual Windows 10 desktops, apps and high-performance GPU workstations from cloud regions around the world, on any end-point device, the possibilities that anywhere-productivity and unprecedented business agility present to organizations in the business of improving lives are very exciting.
Workspot’s cost-effective and scalable cloud desktop solutions enable customers in the Life Sciences industry to enhance global collaboration, increase efficiencies in the regulatory approval process, streamline workflows, reduce time-to-market, and provide scalability to support enterprise use cases and high-performance workloads.
Benefits of Cloud Desktops for Life Sciences
Workspot cloud solutions on Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud provide benefits to multiple stakeholders in life sciences organizations. Executives, IT management and end-users alike can achieve new levels of productivity and efficiency:
• Replacing physical desktops with Workspot cloud desktops eliminates continuous hardware/software upgrades and maintenance, significantly reducing CapEX and OpEx
• IT can simplify and consolidate infrastructure, make better use of constrained budgets, and redeploying IT staff to more strategic projects
• Researchers and scientists get secure access to virtual desktops, apps and data from any location, on any device. They can collaborate in real-time on large, shared data files across project teams and locations
• Easily accommodate contractors with restricted and secure access to only the apps and data needed to support specific projects
• Augment data and IP security with the full power of public cloud security capabilities. Data resides securely in the cloud
• Instantly and easily provision desktops for new users and quickly integrate external users during expansions and acquisitions without the need to hire expensive, specialized IT consultants
• Easily scale in different locations anywhere in the world within a few minutes via just a few clicks in the Workspot Control admin console
We’re here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to the cloud.