Engaging with external contractors and developers can be risky. To conduct their work, enterprises must provide these workers access to corporate networks, thus increasing the points of possible intrusion.
Additionally, when remote workers are forced to log into a single data center which may be thousands of miles away, application performance – and therefore productivity – suffers.
CIOs have tried various methodologies to address security concerns: legacy VDI deployments, remote access through a VPN, laptops on SD-WANs, and shipping hardware back and forth, among others. These solutions suffer from a host of problems including unreliable user experience, lack of performance due to high latency, and costly break/fix. This results in:
- Lower productivity
- Increased project delivery times
- Unpredictable cost overruns
The Workspot Enterprise Desktop Cloud platform, a cloud-native, enterprise-scale solution with a global public cloud presence and high-bandwidth backbone, ensures that CIOs no longer have to accept the trade-off between robust security and exceptional performance. Our unique architecture provides a highly secure solution that is battle-tested across multiple global enterprises.
- Blazing Fast Performance: We leverage the ubiquity of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud to provision highly secure cloud desktops and workstations with minimal latency, to ensure high performance for all your applications.Exceptional User Experience: All data is co-located with compute within the cloud to ensure fast file read/write times and fluid workflow. There is no data corruption or loss, even if your connection to the cloud desktop or workstation breaks.
- Zero-trust Security: Workspot cloud desktops and workstations are not susceptible to theft, loss, malware, or user error. There is no data at any edge device or appliance, and our highly secure architecture ensures data encryption both in motion and at rest.
- Automated Provisioning: IT can leverage existing ITSM workflows on platforms such as ServiceNow or BMC Remedy, or can build their own scripted solutions to orchestrate the provisioning and lifecycle of cloud desktops and resources. Workspot APIs can be used to automate functionality for quickly adding/deleting users.
- Global Visibility: IT has end-to-end visibility into user access across the globe through our innovative Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Automated Cost Center Billing: Enterprises employing external contractors can take advantage of Workspot’s cost center billing capability. Workspot can be configured to directly bill the user’s cost center, alleviating IT from spending precious time allocating costs.
Enterprises can now easily leverage remote developers to scale their workforce and match business needs. The benefits of the Workspot Enterprise Desktop Cloud platform include:
- Rapidly onboard and off-board employees and contractors
- Pursue new business anywhere in the world
- Add desktop resources globally in minutes
Security & Compliance
- Eliminate reliance on endpoint devices
- Provide visibility to IT across global end-user activity
- Maintain data compliance with local regulations
- High productivity leading to faster project delivery
- Hire the best people no matter where they are located
- Anytime-creativity generates innovation
- Eliminate logistics and related costs of shipping hardware back and forth
- Reduce cost of maintaining and supporting physical hardware
- Enable end-user device independence and save on endpoint costs
We’re here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.