Hybrid work models are now mainstream and more employees are working remotely than ever before. Plus, most enterprises engage with external contractors and developers too. To conduct their work, enterprises must provide these people with access to corporate networks, from wherever they may be working. Two major challenges have emerged: The points of possible intrusion for malware and ransomware attacks has increased exponentially, and application performance problems for users who are far from the corporate datacenter slow productivity.
CIOs have tried various methodologies to support remote work – traditional VDI deployments and remote access through a VPN, laptops on SD-WANs, and shipping hardware back and forth, among others. These solutions suffer from a host of problems including unreliable user experience, lack of performance due to high latency, and complex management. This results in:
- Lower productivity
- Increased project delivery times
- Unpredictable cost overruns
The Workspot Enterprise Desktop Cloud™ platform, a cloud-native, enterprise-scale Saas Cloud PC solution with a global public cloud presence and high-bandwidth backbone, ensures that CIOs no longer have to accept the trade-off between robust security and exceptional performance. Our unique architecture provides a highly secure Cloud PC solution that is battle-tested across multiple global enterprises.
- Blazing Fast Performance: We leverage the ubiquity of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud to provision highly secure cloud desktops and workstations with minimal latency, to ensure high performance for all your applications.
- Exceptional User Experience: All data is co-located with compute within the cloud to ensure fast file read/write times and fluid workflow. There is no data corruption or loss, even if your connection to the Cloud PC or workstation breaks.
- Zero-trust Security: Workspot Cloud PCs and workstations are not susceptible to theft, loss, malware, or user error. There is no data at any edge device or appliance, and our highly secure architecture ensures data encryption both in motion and at rest.
- Automated Provisioning: IT can leverage existing ITSM workflows on platforms such as ServiceNow or BMC Remedy, or can build their own scripted solutions to orchestrate the provisioning and lifecycle of Cloud PCs and resources. Workspot APIs can be used to automate functionality for quickly adding/deleting users.
- Global Visibility: IT has end-to-end visibility into user access across the globe through Workspot Watch™ and our innovative Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Automated Cost Center Billing: Workspot can be configured to directly bill the end user’s cost center, alleviating IT from spending precious time allocating costs.
Enterprises can now provide secure, highly-performant access to remote employees as well as easily leverage remote contractors to scale their workforce and match business needs. The benefits of the Workspot Enterprise Desktop Cloud platform include:
- Rapidly onboard and off-board employees and contractors
- Pursue new business anywhere in the world
- Add Cloud PCs and workstations globally in minutes
Security & Compliance
- Eliminate endpoint management complexity
- Provide visibility to IT across global end-user activity
- Maintain data compliance with local regulations
- High productivity leading to faster project delivery
- Hire the best people no matter where they are located
- Anytime-creativity generates innovation
- Minimize logistics and related costs of shipping hardware back and forth
- Reduce cost of maintaining and supporting physical hardware
- Support BYOD and save on endpoint costs
We’re here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.