Cloud Desktops for Legal
Workspot is an insanely simple, turnkey service for delivering enterprise-class virtual desktops, apps, and workstations from Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud. We deliver value to you on day one with our unmatched business model, offering customers flat-rate subscription pricing that includes Azure and Google Cloud compute costs and Go-Live Deployment Services.
Workspot cloud desktops and cloud apps are secure, on-demand and scalable all-cloud turnkey services on Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud that enable law firms to securely deliver virtual desktops and applications to lawyers and staff from any location, on any device.
These cloud solutions allow professionals in the legal industry to collaborate efficiently with secure access to their practice management applications, DMS workflows and confidential client files from any location on any device, including BYOD. This flexibility to work from anywhere enhances productivity and client satisfaction.
Benefits of Cloud Desktops for Law Firms
Workspot cloud desktops provide organizations in the legal industry with many benefits, including:
- Secure access to DMS, apps and client case files for anywhere-productivity, on any device
- Anywhere productivity and real-time collaboration across departments and contract attorneys
- Confidential client data is centralized and stays secure in your Azure tenant
- Prove compliance with changing regulatory requirements more easily
- Instantly provision desktops to accommodate growth
- Deploy cost-effective, “stand-by” virtual desktops to augment your business continuity plan
- Reduce CapEx and OpEx by eliminating complex, on-premises infrastructure
For organizations who are not ready to move fully to the cloud and are looking for a solution to deploy both on-premises and in the cloud, Workspot provides a hybrid solution that is seamlessly managed from a single pane of glass.
We’re here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to the cloud.