Since 2009 the IT team at Chaitons relied on hosted shared desktops to provide staff members with access to corporate resources and client files. However, as their legacy remote desktop solution aged, performance became a growing problem. Plus, increasing usage of BYOD introduced security concerns.
• Consolidate the data center–from five points of contact and 53U in rack space–into three 1U hyper converged units using Scale Computing
• Install apps on desktops; then provide users with remote access to their individual desktops with Workspot
• Support BYOD by instructing users to download the Workspot Client on their PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices
• Increased system performance
• New device set-up is fast and easy
• Secure BYOD access to corporate data and resources
• Reduced IT – and end user – complexity
• Reallocate IT time to strategic, high-value projects
We're here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.
Webinar: Show Me the Demo! Workspot Technical Deep Dive
In this technical deep dive into Workspot, see how we deliver virtual desktops and apps from your datacenter and cloud of choice using a single pane of glass.
Reinforcing Cybersecurity: The Imperative of Posture Checking for Remote Workers
In today’s ever-changing digital business landscape, where remote and hybrid work models are rapidly becoming the standard, the safety of... Read more
Meeting Key Regulatory Standards with Workspot’s Unified Cloud PC Platform
As a Cloud Architect for Workspot for over 6 years and in the end-user computing business for more than 23... Read more