Since 2009 the IT team at Chaitons relied on hosted shared desktops to provide staff members with access to corporate resources and client files. However, as their legacy remote desktop solution aged, performance became a growing problem. Plus, increasing usage of BYOD introduced security concerns.
• Consolidate the data center–from five points of contact and 53U in rack space–into three 1U hyper converged units using Scale Computing
• Install apps on desktops; then provide users with remote access to their individual desktops with Workspot
• Support BYOD by instructing users to download the Workspot Client on their PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices
• Increased system performance
• New device set-up is fast and easy
• Secure BYOD access to corporate data and resources
• Reduced IT – and end user – complexity
• Reallocate IT time to strategic, high-value projects
We're here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.
Webinar: New Strategies for Solidifying Your Ransomware Recovery Plan
Despite billions of dollars spent on ransomware prevention, most cybersecurity experts agree that it's not a matter of "if" your company will be victimized, but "when."
You need new strategies to cope. Join us to hear from two experts who will share how to keep your business up and running during the ransomware remediation process. We'll show you how to get back to productivity fast - often within one hour of an attack.
Workspot Cloud PC Net Promoter Score Part 2: Wow!
A few months ago we proudly presented the results of our first Workspot Cloud PC Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey.... Read more
Chart Industries Moves SOLIDWORKS to Cloud Workstations
Cloud workstation thought leaders Bryan Turner (CIO/CISO) and Brian Bostrom (President of Engineering) from Chart Industries share how they transformed their business by migrating to cloud workstations on Microsoft Azure, bringing new levels of security and agility to the company.