Since 2009 the IT team at Chaitons relied on hosted shared desktops to provide staff members with access to corporate resources and client files. However, as their legacy remote desktop solution aged, performance became a growing problem. Plus, increasing usage of BYOD introduced security concerns.
• Consolidate the data center–from five points of contact and 53U in rack space–into three 1U hyper converged units using Scale Computing
• Install apps on desktops; then provide users with remote access to their individual desktops with Workspot
• Support BYOD by instructing users to download the Workspot Client on their PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices
• Increased system performance
• New device set-up is fast and easy
• Secure BYOD access to corporate data and resources
• Reduced IT – and end user – complexity
• Reallocate IT time to strategic, high-value projects
We're here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.
How to Modernize VDI (and Your Skills) in the Cloud at DISRUPT On Tour
A Regional Gold sponsor of DISRUPT On Tour 2022 End User Computing Forum, Workspot offers insights into why it’s time... Read more
Conversations with Customers: THE Definitive Cloud PC Vision List for IT Leaders
Here’s some powerful advice: “Never change your business and how it functions or needs to function to work around a... Read more