In the last 10 years, Hydradyne has grown from 16 to 33 locations, and from 100 to over 500 employees. As BYOD became a productivity imperative, the IT team struggled to ensure secure access to corporate apps and data, as well as issues that severely affected performance and salesforce productivity.
• Move from a 3-tier infrastructure to a simpler, hyper-converged infrastructure
• Flexibly support BYOD, choosing which apps to publish by user role
• With a few clicks, easily deploy, by user, 15 apps as well as network file shares and websites for CRM, analytics and payroll administration
• Reduced IT – and end user – complexity
• Ability to phase out corporate-owned devices
• Fast, easy, secure mobile access
• Accelerated time-to-productivity for new employees
• Reallocate IT time to strategic, high-value projects
We're here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.
What’s a Cloud PC and Why Do Enterprises Need Them?
That buzz in the air? That’s everyone talking about cloud PCs, a.k.a cloud desktops. There’s also GPU cloud workstations for... Read more
Workspot Watch is Your Cloud Desktop Reliability Sentry
It’s pretty likely that if you’re an IT person with responsibility for End User Computing (EUC), a VDI implementation and/or... Read more