New levels of desktop simplicity. No compromises.
The workplace is evolving rapidly, and your enterprise desktop strategy needs to keep pace.
Workspot Cloud PCs running on Intel-powered instances in Google Cloud unlock new levels of simplicity, flexibility, and performance for the hybrid work world.
Deliver a standout user experience. Scale effortlessly. And customize everything— while you keep it all secure. Workspot offers a 100 percent cloud-native SaaS solution for virtual desktops that can help you take your enterprise desktop strategy to the next level as work becomes less centralized and more mobile.
Intel and Google: Enabling a new approach to enterprise desktops
Intel and Google Cloud technologies help fuel the scalability, performance, and security of the Workspot platform. Google Cloud Compute Engine, equipped with powerful Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, enables Workspot to deliver reliable low-latency Cloud PCs that users across the world can access from almost any device.
Compared to legacy VDI, Workspot offers massively enhanced scalability and performance while removing IT complexity and decreasing total cost of ownership.
Compared to physical devices, the Workspot SaaS platform lets IT departments deploy secure desktops in minutes instead of weeks or months.
Quickly give employees, contractors, and partners secure access to the applications and data they need for productivity from almost any device.
Compared to desktop as a service offerings such as Amazon WorkSpaces, Workspot easily accommodates a greater degree of customization— including corporate images, applications, and security and authentication services and processes.
Workspot also offers greater speed of deployment, more global scale, and more-thorough observability than Amazon WorkSpaces.
In contrast to Windows 365 Cloud PCs, Workspot offers support for a broader range of support enterprise requirements, including choice of solutions for identity and access management, multifactor authentication, security tools, management tools, and processes.
Simplicity: No need to configure infrastructure, hypervisors, or instances. Workspot on Google Cloud is a turnkey SaaS platform that removes the complexity from provisioning enterprise desktops. Deploy the right desktop for each user while your team manages everything from a single pane of glass.
• Built with zero-trust security in mind: Distinct control and data planes enable us to enforce enterprise zero-trust security policies.
• Performance and user experience: Intel-powered instances in regional Google Cloud data centers can be delivered with minimal latency (typically within 25 ms), so users enjoy a frictionless desktop experience.1
• Predictable and flexible costs: Flat rate and consumption-based pricing options allow you to pick the best cost structure for your use cases.
• Outstanding reliability: Industry-leading 99.95 percent reliability gives you peace of mind and allows your IT team to focus on strategic matters instead of uptime.1
• Scalability: Deploy in days, scale in minutes. Workspot, Google Cloud, and Intel® technologies unlock seamless scalability and agility as your needs fluctuate.
• Customizable: Support your existing investments in enterprise IT tools and systems.
• Dedicated support: The Workspot Network Operations Center provides 24/7 customer support and real-time visibility to rapidly resolve issues.
Schedule a demo to see how it works!
We're here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.
“Leap” into Modern, Secure, High-Performance VDI
In this webinar, you will learn how AWS, Workspot, and solutions provider SoftwareOne have combined forces to allow organizations of all sizes to enable their distributed workforces.
How Cloud-Native VDI Makes VDI Insanely Simple
Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) has been proven as an extremely effective ways to help organizations protect vital information and free... Read more