A decade after installing its legacy VDI infrastructure, Houston Eye Associates (HEA) was stuck on an old version of Microsoft Windows server. This meant drivers and hardware couldn’t be replaced. The resulting IT slow-down dramatically impacted doctor productivity and patient satisfaction. Then they discovered Workspot Desktop Cloud for Healthcare.
• Build a new data center, including a RDS farm with 6 servers to run Windows apps
• Rollout Workspot to perform a kiosk function that follows established HEA workflows
• Deliver virtual Windows apps to exam rooms using a service account associated with the room
• System performance increased dramatically
• Connection problems with printers and external USB devices were eliminated
• New device set-up is now fast, easy and secure
• IT team members can reallocate their time to high-value projects
We're here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.
Webinar: New Strategies for Solidifying Your Ransomware Recovery Plan
Despite billions of dollars spent on ransomware prevention, most cybersecurity experts agree that it's not a matter of "if" your company will be victimized, but "when."
You need new strategies to cope. Join us to hear from two experts who will share how to keep your business up and running during the ransomware remediation process. We'll show you how to get back to productivity fast - often within one hour of an attack.
Workspot Cloud PC Net Promoter Score Part 2: Wow!
A few months ago we proudly presented the results of our first Workspot Cloud PC Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey.... Read more
Chart Industries Moves SOLIDWORKS to Cloud Workstations
Cloud workstation thought leaders Bryan Turner (CIO/CISO) and Brian Bostrom (President of Engineering) from Chart Industries share how they transformed their business by migrating to cloud workstations on Microsoft Azure, bringing new levels of security and agility to the company.