• Workspot Workstation Cloud on Microsoft Azure was up and running in just a few days
• Workstations are delivered from Azure using the N series GPUs
• Additional workstations are ready to be activated in an alternate Azure region in the unlikely event of an Azure outage
• Performance is better than physical workstations
• Design engineers are hired based on talent, not geographical location
• New revenue opportunities can be pursued anywhere in the world
• IT is simplified and resources reallocated to high-value projects
We're here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.
Show Me The Demo Workspot Webinar
Show Me the Demo! Workspot Technical Deep Dive. In this technical deep dive into Workspot, see how we deliver virtual desktops and apps from your datacenter and cloud of choice using a single pane of glass.
Protected: Workspot for MSP Partners
Engineered for simplicity, Workspot’s cloud-native VDI technology was designed to operate in the cloud while taking full advantage of the security, ease-of-management, flexibility, and economy benefits compared to traditional VDI technologies that were designed decades ago for on-premises computing.