This at-a-glance overview of Workspot on Microsoft Azure highlights the significant business benefits of delivering desktops, apps and workstations as-a-service to end users around the globe.
IT can expect dramatically simplified desktop management processes, end users love the performance and freedom to work from anywhere, while the business enjoys greater agility to address new opportunities. Access the overview now for additional details.
Modernize IT with secure, 100% cloud-native SaaS cloud desktops.
You need an end user computing solution that brings maximum flexibility to the business so you can be ready for anything. The Workspot Enterprise Desktop Cloud platform delivers cloud desktops, workstations and apps from Microsoft Azure to any device, anywhere. Deploy in days, add users in minutes!
Simple, Yet Enterprise-Class
- Eliminate VDI & physical desktop complexity
- Customize everything
- Manage globally from a single console
- Utilize Workspot APIs for workflow automation
Flawless Performance Users Love
- Place cloud desktops in the Azure region closest to each user
- Work from anywhere with a low-latency experience
- Address high-performance computing use cases
Zero Trust Security Architecture
- Innovative control & data plane separation
- Incorporate all your security measures, including MFA
- Keep data off endpoints & safe in the cloud
- Strengthen IP protection
Highest Reliability & Robust BC Features
- Industry-leading 99.95% cloud desktop uptime
- Network Operations Center 24×7 real-time monitoring
- Multi-region failover
- Cloud desktop backup & restore, one click-PC DR
Unprecedented Business Agility
- Add cloud desktops across global Azure regions in minutes Hire the best people regardless of geography
- Reduce the need for branch offices while pursuing new opportunities globally
- Activate multi-region business continuity/disaster recovery features during a disruption to keep your business up and running
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Eliminate end user computing infrastructure complexity
- Free level 2/3 IT personnel to focus on strategic projects
- Reduce the frequency & cost of hardware refreshes
- Lower IT support burden with always up-to-date cloud desktops
- Maximize business uptime via 99.95% cloud desktop reliability
- Take advantage of flat-rate pricing options that include cloud compute for optimal budget predictability
Improved Collaboration & Productivity
- Mitigate latency for outstanding application performance
- Work together in real-time across project teams globally
- Securely access and collaborate within a common data environment Simplify joint-venture IT processes to accelerate product delivery
The Workspot Customer Success Team consists of industry experts who work alongside your team to deploy cloud desktops for your first set of users – fast!
Highly Responsive Support
When you encounter an issue, we’re on it. We know how to apply the appropriate resources, even from your cloud provider, to achieve a resolution.
Lifelong Program Management
As strategic partners, we’re in this together, innovating to meet new requirements and optimizing so you can achieve your business goals.
We're here to help! Access these valuable resources to help guide your journey to cloud desktops.
On the Roadmap with Workspot Cloud PCs – July Edition
By Matthew Davidson What’s On the Roadmap? At Workspot, we put you, our customers, at the heart of our innovation.... Read more
The Era of Cloud-based, GPU-enabled Workstations is Now
by Jake Zawlacki, Morro Data, and Michael Keen, Workspot This week we are very pleased to share a blog developed... Read more